Friday 24 August 2012

the peplum: dressy outfit ideas

Outfit 1: Dress £50 Warehouse | Bracelet £16 Accessorize| Clutch £40 Accessorize | Shoes £50 Debenhams
Outfit 2: Top £32 Topshop | Leggings £18 Topshop | Earrings £2 Accessorize | Clutch £18 Topshop | Bootie £90 Aldo

During spring/summer we had a flashback to the 80's with the peplum making its way back on trend, quickly becoming the must-have silhouette for the season. The peplum trend continues into autumn/winter, and it's not hard to see why, with the attached overskirt helping to give that hourglass shape. 

We have two dressy looks for you, to provide you with inspiration on how to wear the peplum trend, from a girl's night out, to a date, to a party!

We shall be back tomorrow with some casual outfit ideas :) 

What do think of the peplum trend? Love or hate? 

Sita & Radha xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Love this and I can't wait to see the casual look tomorrow! The first style is my favorite because I love the dress and sparkly bracelet :)
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first need to figure out an ideal peplum dress for me,this one is super good,I would personally like to go for outfit no 1.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like both combinations!I can't decide for one.The first for a romantic dinner and the second with the pailletes top for a party
    Kisses and good Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have showcased here. Love both the looks. Each of them are gorgeous in their own way. The accessories are perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first idea! :)

    Thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog earlier :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post is up: Life amidst chaos: Can you handle it?

    ~Boomerang Plus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey :-) Thanks for the comment on my blog, and yes it would be great if we followed each other, I am now following you, dont forget to follow back :-)

    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bracelet and the clutch are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).