Sunday 18 March 2012

my birmingham trip

This weekend one of my friends came over to stay with, on Saturday we decided to go to the bullring shopping centre in Birmingham. Unfortunately the weather was miserable...raining for most of the day...however it was still a fun day! :) It wasn't the best of plans seeing as I'm trying to spend less and save up! However I think I was pretty good and only got a few bits. 






In the evening we went to star city and played some pool!  







Hope you had a fun weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).