Tuesday 20 March 2012

I have a new found addiction...

and it's chess!...I know it's the most random-est thing ever...but there is an explanation. I have gone through 25 years of life without knowing how to play chess. As a child I always thought of it as really difficult and complicated game and had never learnt to play. Growing up we didn't have a chess board and my parents didn't know how to play either in order to teach me. On Sunday whilst my friend was visiting, I was taught how to play and now I finally know the rules. And I'm completely obsessed! I keep playing against the computer...and even though I'm am playing at beginner level I keep losing...so I play another game, in an attempt to win. I'm sure I shall tire of playing in a few days..maybe when I finally win a game! Until then it's my new found addiction! What's the most random-est thing you've been addicted to?

Another thing I have gone through 25 years of life without knowing is 20th March is the first day of spring. Someone at work happened to mention it and I was like "I did not know that!" It was actually another nice sunny bright day today here in England :) (well where I live anyway). I don't know about you but I always find that I'm in a good mood when the sun's shining :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).